The Spotlight ǀ Do not jump the gun on Fed pivot
After a summer of two halves, how should investors position? Vincent Chaigneau, Head of Research at Generali Insurance Asset Management, explains why forceful central bank actions, an increasingly systemic energy crisis and rising recession risks still support a defensive investment stance.
- 0:20 Vincent, what are your main takes from the summer developments?
- 1:11 Talking about growth and inflation, where do we stand?
- 2:29 You talked about the energy crisis. Is it set to last? What should we look for in terms of potential turn?
- 4:29 Vincent, returning to global markets and investments, do you see the return of risk-off conditions as very temporary
- 5:40 To conclude, some final investment considerations?
Listen to the Podcast now: