Over the years, Generali Insurance Asset Management (GIAM) has gained important knowledge of the green & sustainable bonds market, benefitting from a virtuous environment at Group level. GIAM will use this expertise to capture opportunities in this increasingly complex and wide market, for the benefit of its institutional clients.
Table of content:
- The anatomy of the green bond market
- EU Taxonomy: green history in the making
- EU Green Bond Standard: a future reference
- Transition bonds: late to the party
- Sustainability-linked bonds: a new sub-asset class is emerging
Making sure green bonds create an impact on the real world
- 4 key concepts of impact applied to green bonds
- What future for the EU Green Bond standard?
- Are Sustainability Linked Bonds a solution to secure impact?
- Climate change is high on the agenda of the ECB’s strategic policy review
- EIOPA regulation: now and then
- Not all green bonds are created equal
- Market dynamics